Android APP Experiment Module
- Model No.
- Made in
- Request for Quotation
Offers easy-to-follow courses available for users to learn Android APP development environment setup and Android APP programming.
Android system, mainly used on mobile devices, is an open source operation system based on Linux kernel. Android APPs, the applications mounted on the Android system, are widely developed and used. COS-100 adopts free and open source Android SDK (Android Software Development Kit), JDK (Java Development Kit) and Eclipse (Integrated Development Environment).
COS-100 offers easy-to-follow courses available for users to learn Android APP development environment setup and Android APP programming. In addition to the introduction for basic principles of the Android development environment, experiments of some of APPs are also designed. Topics included in the course: understanding the Eclipse operating environment, capture of images from a USB UVC camera, discussion of the Android APP version compatibility issues, introduction and application of e-books, application of accelerometer, application of touch panel control. Moreover, ZigBee Transceiver Module and ZigBee Sensor Module are also provided for making experiments.
1. Setup Android APP development environment, create Android APP and execution file of
Android APP by Android SDK, JDK and Eclipse
2. Download and execute Android APP on COS-100
3. User-friendly Debugging mode
4. User-friendly APP Experiment Module with TI AM3354 ARM Cortex-A8 processor,
DDR3 RAM and Touch Panel
5. Wi-Fi or Ethernet for Internet connection
6. UVC Camera and its functions of auto focus, image capture and storage
7. Construct ZigBee network to learn ZigBee protocol and application by ZigBee
Transceiver Module and ZigBee Sensor Module
List of Experiments:
Exp. 1 : Hello Android
Exp. 2 : Chess
Exp. 3 : e-Book Reader
Exp. 4 : Video player - YouTube
Exp. 5 : Video player - Media Transfer Protocol（MTP）
Exp. 6 : Android APP version compatibility issues of Debug Message
Exp. 7 : UVC Camera
Exp. 8 : Accelerometer
Exp. 9 : Touch Event
Exp. 10 : ZigBee Transceiver Module
Exp. 11 : ZigBee Sensor Module