Electrical Machines System
- Model No.
- Made in
- Request for Quotation
For educational teaching, training, and learning of transformers, DC shunt / series / compound wound motor, induction motor, generator etc..
The electrical machines system leads students to distinguish the mechanical similarity and difference among all electrical machinery. Students study and turn all kind of electrical machinery into circuit models for the foundation. Moreover, it enhances students ability for further application and control. Besides facilitating teaching, it makes students be familiar with a different kind of electrical mechanical test.
1. Modular design provides flexible experimental requirement
2. Each Module panel height compatible with DIN A4 standard
3. Using 4 mm safety sockets and plugs
4. Each DC/AC power supply equipped with overload protection
5. Rotary machine and brake with overheating protection
6. Adopting digitized and microprocessor-based measuring instrument to provide high-accuracy
7. Brake with constant speed / constant torque function, easy to operate
8. Drawing complete T/N curve
9. Connecting to PC, measuring and drawing characteristic curve available
10. 300W-grade designed equipment suitable for learning the theory and characteristics of electrical
11. Stand-alone machine design equipped with two shaft ends and aluminum alloy base for coupling
to other machines
12. Training panel uses 5 mm isolation bakelite, printed component symbol, value and function, easy
13. Fully protected system safe to connect various kind of machines
14. Providing powerful computer measuring software for saving graphic file, drawing and printing
15. For the sake of safety, the system normally operates at three-phase 220V. Different line voltages
can be adjusted by system transformer.
List of Experiments:
1. Single-Phase Transformer
2. Three-Phase Transformer
3. DC Machines
4. Induction Machines
Remark : System Transformer is provided at extra charge for the area where 3-phase 220 V